Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms!
These Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms are great for game day or for any party really. They are easy to make and everyone will love them.
For thousands of years, Eastern cultures have revered mushrooms’ health benefits. Mushrooms have long been celebrated as a source of powerful nutrients, but they can also help Americans meet the dietary recommendations.
- 16 oz. White Mushroom Caps.
- 1-1/2 c. Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded.
- 1/2 c. Crumbled Bacon.
- 1/4 c. Mayonnaise.
- 1/4 c. Sour Cream.
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder.
- 1/2 t. Onion Powder.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems.
- Dice stems into very small pieces.
- Place mushroom stems and all remaining ingredients in medium sized bowl and stir to combine.
- Using a small spoon, fill each mushroom cap with stuffing and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and mushrooms are cooked through.
Yield = 5 Servings
Serving Size = Approximately 5 Mushrooms (depending on size)
Prep Time = 20 Minutes
Cook Time = 10 Minutes
Per Serving Nutrition:
Calories = 258
Fat = 21.2
Cholesterol = 44.1
Sodium = 485.5
Potassium = 311
Carbs = 5.8
Fiber = 1.1
Sugars = 1.9
Protein = 12.7
Weight Watcher’s Smart Points = 9
Weight Watcher’s Points Plus = 9
Weight Watcher’s Points = 7
Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Pin it so you can find it later!
Check out some of our other game day recipes! Which one will you try first? Leave a comment and let me know!
Topic: BBQ Sliders with Memphis Slaw Recipe!
Topic: Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms!