Welcome to Plum Crazy – my name is Jill and I will be your tour guide. I am thrilled to be the new owner of Plum Crazy and look forward to creating a community that will inspire, educate – and be authentic.
Mary, the former owner of the website – well, she is off in her RV enjoying the beautiful country side that is the United States and realized blogging from the road posed some challenges.
She did not want all of her hard work to go to waste, so here I am – taking it all on and hopefully bringing some new life to what is an already amazing resource.
So who am I? Here is a rough overview of me, right now.
- I am the owner of a web development/SEO agency (so I am a nerd)
- This year (2019) I will be turning 50!
- I love animals and dedicate a of time to my rescue/pet website CharityPaws
- I have a daughter – she is 16, and she is the best thing that ever happened to me
- I have a husband – married 17 years, together for 26, he kinda rocks at the husband thing
- Central NJ is and has always been home
- Travel is something I hope to do more of
- Making the world a better place is something I want to help others do more of
What can you expect here at Plum Crazy?
Coupons, deals and giveaways – focused on items that women like me love! My goal is to help you spend less money when shopping so you can have the things you love without breaking the bank!
Travel, travel and more travel! I love to travel but hate spending a lot of money to do it – so I will share what I have learned along the way.
Inspiration for living a better life and making the most of what you have so you do not need to spend money you don’t have!
Fun — and community!
So….we hope if you were a fan of Mary’s – you will stick around and try me out! 🙂
Experiences are everything in life — and we can all learn from each other!
Thanks for visiting – Jill