The Pumpkin Mocha Latte Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy!
Pumpkin Mocha Latte Recipe!
The holidays are here and a Pumpkin Mocha Latte recipe is perfect for sitting next to the fire and curling up with a good book. You can always add a touch of liquor if you want.
- Two 6oz coffee mugs.
- 6 oz milk ( whole ).
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree.
- 1/3 tbsp pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 tbsp of your favorite sweetener.
- 2 tsp cocoa powder.
- 6 oz with strong brewed coffee.
Pumpkin Mocha Latte Recipe
- Two 6oz coffee mugs
- 6 oz milk whole
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/3 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp of your favorite sweetener
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 6 oz with strong brewed coffee
In a medium saucepan add milk, pumpkin puree, cocoa powder and coffee. Heat until a light bubbles appear. remove from heat set to the side
Brew your coffee
Add your coffee to your pan and stir to combine
Now add your pumpkin pie spice and sweetener
Top with whip cream if you want