The Pumpkin Mocha Latte Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy!
Pumpkin Mocha Latte Recipe!
The holidays are here and a Pumpkin Mocha Latte recipe is perfect for sitting next to the fire and curling up with a good book. You can always add a touch of liquor if you want.
- Two 6oz coffee mugs.
- 6 oz milk ( whole ).
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree.
- 1/3 tbsp pumpkin pie spice.
- 1 tbsp of your favorite sweetener.
- 2 tsp cocoa powder.
- 6 oz with strong brewed coffee.
- Two 6oz coffee mugs
- 6 oz milk ( whole )
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/3 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp of your favorite sweetener
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 6 oz with strong brewed coffee
- In a medium saucepan add milk, pumpkin puree, cocoa powder and coffee. Heat until a light bubbles appear. remove from heat set to the side
- Brew your coffee
- Add your coffee to your pan and stir to combine
- Now add your pumpkin pie spice and sweetener
- Top with whip cream if you want