The Pretzel Kisses Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy!
Easy Pretzel Kisses Recipe!
I don’t know about you, but when the holidays get hectic I look for easy recipes for parties or even just occasional drop ins. The Pretzel Kisses Recipe is just that….easy! It doesn’t get much easier than this, unless of course you buy them already done. lol
Older kids can help you with these but you wouldn’t want the younger ones to burn their fingers on the hot chocolate. Let’s get baking!
- 24 waffle-style pretzels.
- 24 Hershey’s kisses (I used peppermint).
- 24 Holiday M&M candies.
Easy Pretzel Kisses Recipe
- 24 waffle-style pretzels
- 24 Hershey's kisses I used peppermint
- 24 Holiday M&M candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with tinfoil or a silicone baking mat.
- Place pretzels on baking sheets, spacing out so they don't overlap.
- Unwrap Hershey's kisses and place one in the center of each pretzel.
- Place in preheated oven for 2 minutes, until kisses become glossy.
- Remove from oven and place one candy-coated chocolate in the center of each pretzel, pushing down gently to set.
- Chill in refrigerator before serving.