The Mother’s Day Flower Pot Flowers Craft is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Mother’s Day Flower Pot Flowers Craft!
A couple weeks ago, I shared a Celery Stamping Flowers Craft that is perfect for Mother’s Day. One of my fondest memories is a flower pot craft that I received for Mother’s Day from my boys when they were little. As a matter of fact, I still have it to this day…almost 30 years later. They made it in school and although it’s a little different than these, these are just as cute Mother’s Day Flower Pot Craft.
- 6 Mini Clay Pots
- Pipe Cleaners, multi-colors
- Tacky Glue
- Pom Poms and Buttons
- Paper Confetti, brown and green
All these items I picked up at the Dollar Tree.
1. Fill 3 each of the clay pots with the brown and green confetti. Press it in the pots tightly.
2. To make the hyacinth flowers take a green pipe cleaner and place it against a pencil. Using a purple or pink pipe cleaner, wrap tightly around the green pipe cleaner down about 2 inches from the end.
3. Remove the pencil and cut the green stem to the length you want it. If you want a leaf, then fold the green stem and bend into a leaf shape and twist.
4. For the daffodils, take 3 pipe cleaners and fold them in half and cut about 2 inches off all the ends. Open them back up, arrange into a star, and twist them at the middle to keep in place.
5. Take each end and roll up until you get to the center. These become your petals. Take a green pipe cleaner and loop the end through the flower and secure in the back and trim off the other end to the length you would like your stem to be.
6. Glue a button or pom onto the centers of the daffodils.
7. Push the flowers into the little clay pots.
8. Cute and easy project!
Don’t forget to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.