The Mother’s Day Celery Stamping Flowers Craft us brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Mother’s Day Celery Stamping Flowers Craft!
With Mother’s Day quickly approaching, you want to find an easy yet fun craft that the little ones are able to participate in. The Mother’s Day Celery Stamping Flowers Craft is a craft that is both. This also makes a great project for the kids if you are a teacher.
I like to find the cheapest price on celery which is usually at Aldi. And the rest of the products can be picked up at the dollar store. Let’s get crafting.
- Celery Heart
- Craft Paint, multiple colors
- Foam Paintbrush
1. Take one celery heart, and slice off about a 3-inch piece from the closed end.
2. Take this piece and brush paint all over the cut end.
3. Stamp onto a piece of paper, it will look like a flower.
4. Use some green paint and draw on a stem and leaves. Sprinkle with glitter and let dry.
5. Wipe off the celery end and repeat the process using different colors of paint to make many different color flowers.
6. Have fun!
Don’t forget to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.