Our Instant Pot BBQ Ribs recipe is especially good on game day – but imagine having these yummy, sticky, tasty ribs all year round. The Insta Pot makes it super easy and super fast! We have done them in a slow cooker before but this is so much easier and faster. Taking just a little under an hour, you can make a couple racks of these for your football party.
But we do need to warn you – although these BBQ ribs are filled with super yummy goodness, that goodness comes at a price – the mess! This is one of the messiest meals we have eaten. Between the dripping sauce and meet falling off the bone, we had almost as much in our laps as we had in our mouths. We decided to invest in some adult bibs to help us stay neat the next time! They may look silly, but they work!
- Rack of Baby Back Ribs
- Rufus Teague Dry Rub
- Rufus Teague BBQ Sauce (I used honey sauce this time)
- Instant Pot
- 1/2 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Cup of water
1. Remove membrane from back of ribs. Use paper towel to make it easier to grab.
2. Cover ribs with dry rub on both sides.
3. Place in Instant Pot.
4. Press the meat button and set for 35 minutes.
5. Once done, natural release for 10 minutes.
6. Let the rest of the pressure out slowly before opening.
7. Remove carefully and place on cookie sheet and cover with Rufus Teague BBQ sauce.
8. Place under broiler for approximately 10 minutes but be sure to watch them so they don’t burn. Every oven is different.