Beauty and the Beast Grey Stuff Recipe!
We are on a roll with our Beauty and The Beast recipes. Be sure to check them all out at the bottom of the page but first let’s make the Grey Stuff recipe. And don’t forget to pick up your copy of Beauty and The Beast available on on Digital HD, DVD, Blu-ray where you will find Bonus Scenes and deleted scenes!
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 of Skim milk
- 15 oreos (Taken apart and filling scrapped off)
- 1 container of cool whip
- 3 TBSP instant chocolate pudding mix
- Small edible pearls
- Plastic dessert tea cups
- Ziplock bag to crush the oreos
1. Pour the contents of the vanilla pudding into a medium size bowl.
2. Add in the milk to the pudding and mix for 2 minutes until thick.
3. Add the cookies into a ziplock bag and take a rolling pin and lightly hit the cookies until crushed.
4. Pour the crumbs into the vanilla pudding and mix until combined.
5. Fold in the whole container of cool whip.
6. Add in the chocolate pudding.
7. Put into the fridge for 1 hour.
8. Take the piping bag and scoop the grey stuff into it.
9. Twist the top of the bag so that the grey stuff doesn’t come out.
10. Cut the tip of the piping bag.
11. Pipe the grey stuff into the dessert cups and top with the edible pearls.
Don’t forget to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.