The Belle Lemon Sugar Scrub – Beauty and The Beast is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Belle Lemon Sugar Scrub – Beauty and The Beast!
Since we are on a roll with Beauty and The Beast recipes, why not make something that will make you feel like Belle. A Beauty and The Beast Belle Lemon Sugar Scrub will do just that!
Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast,” the live-action adaptation of the studio’s animated classic, brought the story and characters audiences know and love to spectacular life and broke box-office records. Now the stunning, cinematic event arrives home on June 6 on Digital HD, Blu-ray™, Disney Movies Anywhere, DVD and On-Demand.
Yields: 3 cups
2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup coconut oil
10-12 drops lemon essential oil
3-4 drops vitamin E oil
Optional- yellow food gel
1. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until well blended. If you don’t want to use the food color, the scrub will be white but with an amazing lemon scent.
2. Transfer to an airtight container and store up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE:
1. Wet skin and apply the lemon sugar scrub on body.
2. Massage your skin in a circular motion, allowing the sugar to exfoliate and the coconut oil to moisturize.
3. Rinse well.
4. Apply your favorite skin moisturizer.
Like BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DisneyBeautyAndTheBeast
Follow BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Twitter: https://twitter.com/beourguest
Follow BEAUTY AND THE BEAST on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/beautyandthebeast/
Visit the official BEAUTY AND THE BEAST website here: http://movies.disney.com/beauty-and-the-beast-2017
Don’t forget to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.
Check out all our other Beauty and The Beast recipes.