The Garden Veggie Zucchini Squash Casserole Recipe is filled with all your favorite summer veggie, zucchini squash and is the perfect dish for picnics, church get togethers, or potluck dinners.
Garden Veggie Zucchini Squash Casserole Recipe
Happy National Zucchini Day: Zucchini seems to be everywhere in the summer month because it is so easy to grow in your own garden. Below are some creative ways to use up all that natural bounty. It is delicious grilled, roasted, or made into a fresh batch of zucchini bread. Zucchini is also the perfect low-carb pasta replacement and can be used as spaghetti, lasagna and more.
With summer coming to an end and your garden filled with zucchini squash, what better way to say goodbye to summer’s end than with a Garden Veggie Zucchini Squash Casserole Recipe. It’s easy to make and it’s a dish that everyone loves.
• 2 T. Butter, Melted
How to make summer veggie casserole recipe:
Cook Time = 30 Minutes
Cholesterol = 56 mg
Garden Veggie Zucchini Squash Casserole
The Garden Veggie Zucchini Squash Casserole Recipe is filled with all your favorite summer veggie, and is the perfect dish for picnics or potluck dinners.
- 2-3 Medium to Small Zucchini Squash Sliced
- 1 lb Ground Pork Sausage
- 1 Package Stove Top Stuffing
- 8 oz Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 c. Sour Cream
- 1 small Onion Diced
- 2 T. Butter Melted
- 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 t. Black Pepper
- Salt to Taste
- Brown sausage in a skillet and drain with slotted spoon, reserving renderings in skillet.
- Saute sliced zucchini, diced onions, and sliced mushrooms in sausage renderings until slightly tender.
- Mix sauteed veggies, cooked sausage. 3/4 of stuffing, and remaining ingredients.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Mix remaining 1/4 of stuffing with melted butter and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Yield = 8 Servings Serving Size = 1/8th of Casserole Prep Time = 30 Minutes Cook Time = 30 Minutes Per Serving Nutrition: Calories = 395 Fat = 22 g Cholesterol = 56 mg Sodium = 708 mg Carbs = 22 g Fiber = 2 g Sugars = 3 g Protein = 16 g Weight Watcher's Smart Points = 13 Weight Watcher's Points Plus = 9 Weight Watcher's Points = 9
Don’t forget to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.