Our Garden Veggie Zucchini Squash Casserole Recipe is filled with a favorite summer veggie, the zucchini squash! An easy to make recipe that is filled with delicious flavors make it a perfect summer side dish for any barbecue or picnic.
Zucchini seems to be everywhere in the summer month because it is so easy to grow in your own garden and it has so many health benefits. It is delicious when it is grilled, roasted or even when made into a fresh batch of zucchini bread.
Zucchini is also the perfect low-carb pasta replacement and can be used as spaghetti, lasagna and more.
This Garden Veggie Zucchini Squash Casserole Recipe is one of our favorite ways to use fresh grown zucchini squash – so we hope you love it as much as we do!
• 2 T. Butter, Melted
Cook Time = 30 Minutes
Per Serving Nutrition
Cholesterol = 56 mg
Weight Watchers Points
- • 2-3 Medium to Small Zucchini Squash, Sliced
- • 1 lb Ground Pork Sausage
- • 1 Package Stove Top Stuffing
- • 8 oz Sliced Mushrooms
- • 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- • 1 c. Sour Cream
- • 1 small Onion, Diced
- • 2 T. Butter, Melted
- • 1/2 t. Garlic Powder
- • 1/2 t. Black Pepper
- • Salt to Taste
- Brown sausage in a skillet and drain with slotted spoon, reserving renderings in skillet.
- Saute sliced zucchini, diced onions, and sliced mushrooms in sausage renderings until slightly tender.
- Mix sauted veggies, cooked sausage. 3/4 of stuffing, and remaining ingredients.
- Place in casserole dish.
- Mix remaining 1/4 of stuffing with melted butter and sprinkle on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1/8
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339 Total Fat: 22g Saturated Fat: 9g Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 56mg Sodium: 708mg Carbohydrates: 22g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Protein: 16g