The Strawberry Peep Milkshake Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Strawberry Peep Milkshake Recipe!
Sometimes I like recipes that are easy and the Strawberry Peep Milkshake recipe is one of those. Perfect for a quiet Easter evening or it can be even used as dessert. It has everything that makes it a nice sweet treat.
- 1 cup of washed and quartered strawberries
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 whole Ice Cubes
- 1 tbsp. Marshmallow syrup
- 1/2 cup of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Easter Peeps
1. Wash and pat dry the strawberries, remove the stems and slice into quarters.
2. Place your berries in a blender and puree.
3. Now add your other ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth and creamy.
4. Top off with an Easter Peep and enjoy!
Don’t forget to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.