The Frozen Pineapple Margarita Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Frozen Pineapple Margarita Recipe!
I am a huge fan of frozen drinks and order one every time we go out. However, they can be really expensive. What’s better than having a frozen pineapple margarita while you are sitting by the pool on a hot summer day when it’s 100°? Being able to make your own of course!
In honor of Cinco de Mayo, we are sharing a Frozen Pineapple Margarita Recipe. This can be made in a regular blender but it’s so much better when it’s made in a Nutri Ninja® | Ninja® Blender DUO™ with Auto-iQ® Technology. Then and only then is it a truly frozen Pineapple Margarita recipe.
Frozen Pineapple Margarita Recipe
- 2 small pineapples
- 1 pineapple corer slicer peeler
- 3/4 pulp free orange juice
- 2 tsp organic honey
- 1 lime zest and juiced
- 1/2 C Tequila
- 2 Tbsp Triple Sec
- 2 C of ice
- lime and mint for garnish
- Nutri Ninja ® Blender DUO™ with Auto-iQ® Technology
- Using the corer, core out your pineapple and set aside to cut.
- Once both pineapples have been cored, chop the pineapple and place into a blender.
- Add Orange juice, Honey, Lime zest and juice, Tequila, Triple Sec and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the pineapples or margarita glasses.
- Top with mint and limes.