My bathroom sccale is 15 years old and I bought it at a yard sale. It still works but I’m sure it’s not accurate. So when I got to review the EatSmart Digital Bath Scale I was all excited.
When I took it out of the box, I couldn’t believe how thin and sleek looking it was. I got on it and knew for sure that my old scale was not accurate at all. I like when it shows you the ounces too. The other thing I liked about it was that it records your last two weight readings. Now everybody should know that you are supposed to weigh yourself only once a week. I know that nobody goes by that rule. I do because if I weigh myself more than once a week I get disccouraged.
So the fact that it records your weight for the last two times which means the last two weeks for me is awesome. It also looks great in my bathroom.
Here is some of the features:
- Track Long Term and Short Term Weight Goals with EatSmart Proprietary AccuTrack Software
- Proprietary Automatic User Identification Technology; Stores profile data for up to 8 users
- EatSmart “Step-On” Technology – Get instant readings with no tapping to turn on!
- Large 3.5″ White LCD display – Easy to read in any lighting
- Auto Calibrated; Auto Power-Off; Runs on 4 AAA batteries (included); 100% EatSmart Satisfaction Guarantee