Sailor Jerry Spiced rum is filled with bold flavors but yet is smooth going down. Our rum and root beer cocktail with its unique flavors will make a great addition to your fall festivities! Lovingly named the Dead Man’s Cocktail due to its dark brooding look – it makes a great Halloween treat.
We have been bringing you fun Halloween treats, desserts, appetizers and kid’s beverages, so how about we break out some alcoholic beverages for the adult crowd! Today we are sharing a Dead Man’s Cocktail recipe and named rightfully so. With a little bit of rum, coffee liquor, and some of this and some of that….this is one fun party drink.
- 1 1/2 oz Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum.
- 1 Coffee Liquor
- 1 oz Dads Rootbeer liquor
- 2 Oz Club soda
- Heavy Cream
- Fill your glass with ice to the top
- Pour the spiced rum into the glass
- Pour the coffee liquor into the glass
- Pour the root beer liquor into the glass
- Add your 2 ounces of Club Soda
- Top off with your heavy cream
- 1 1/2 ounces Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 1 Coffee liquor
- 1 ounce Dads Root beer liquor
- 2 ounces club soda
- Heavy cream
- Fill your glass with ice to the top.
- Pour each liquor into your glass in order.
- Add your 2 oz of Club Soda.
- Top off with your heavy cream.