Meatloaf is a timeless meal that all generations can enjoy. This recipe kicks it up a notch with its wonderful flavors – with horseradish being a focal point of the meatloaf bringing a vibrant taste of flavors that everyone will love! An easy meal that takes a few minutes to throw together and can be paired with so many great side dishes like our Air Fryer Potato Wedges.
- Prep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, crumbled
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- In a large bowl, soak bread in milk for 5 minutes. Drain and discard milk. Stir in the celery, onion, horseradish, mustard, chili sauce, egg, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread top with ketchup. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until no pink remains and a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Serve immediately or before baking and adding ketchup, freeze meat loaf in a freezer container for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen meat loaf: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Spread top with ketchup. Bake as directed. Yield: 8 servings.
Each Serving = 5 Points Plus
Weight Watchers Online – Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today! PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.