I received the product mentioned below. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.
Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away Vacuum!
We have cathedral ceilings in our house and unfortunately, that is where our cold air return is located. Thank goodness for the Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away Vacuum. That means no more climbing on ladders, lifting up the heavy vacuum, almost falling, etc. It’s also great for that pet hair and getting the dust and fur balls from under our king size bed. Plus we have hardwood floors in 3/4 of our house. I do not, I repeat, do not like to run a regular vacuum across them in fear of scratching them. The New Hard Floor Genie™ bare floor attachment picks up large debris and fine dust in one easy step
The Shark RotatorPowered Lift Away Vacuum is perfect for all these jobs. It’s lightweight, folds down to get under the bed, extends to clean the cold air return and is safe for my hardwood floors. Want to see it in action?
Shark RotatorPowered Lift Away Features:
- Rotator® power nozzle with motorized brush that deep cleans and reaches further under furniture than any other vacuum
- Powerful LED headlights on the nozzle and handle to improve visibility under furniture or in dark, hard-to-see spaces
- Fingertip Controls for easy transitions between hard floors, carpet and area rugs
- Designed with a HEPA filter and Shark’s Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology™ to capture and hold 99.99 percent of dust and allergens
- Additional features include:
- Hard Floor Genie™ bare floor attachment picks up large debris and fine dust in one easy step
- Extra-long 30 foot power cord provides maximum range for cleaning large spaces
- Specialized tools to offer versatility in cleaning include a premium pet power brush, upholstery tool, flexible crevice tool and canister caddy
It has an extra large dirt cup so you can vacuum the entire house and empty once and it never loses suction.
What I like the most is the LED lights. This way you can see the dust and dirt in front of you. There is even a light on the end of the wand.
Some of the other features that I love are:
- An extra-long 30 foot power cord provides maximum range for cleaning large spaces
- An ultra quiet motor
- Other specialized tools to offer versatility in cleaning include a premium pet power brush, upholstery tool, flexible crevice tool, and canister caddy
Final Thoughts on Shark Rotator:
We love our new vacuum and couldn’t be happier. Our old vacuum can’t even compare to the new Shark Rotator Lift Away. We can reach into areas that we have never been in before….places where we are finding fur balls from Chalupa a year and a half ago. (By the way, I’m not proud of that)
This isn’t our first Shark, we have a rechargeable one that we use just for the bird. He is a slob and there are seeds everywhere when he is done eating.
The Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away is available at retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of $299-$349. To learn more aboutShark’s latest vacuum innovation, visit www.poweredliftaway.com.