Roasted Potatoes with Thyme
- Prep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1/2 pound small red potatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tbs. of Fat Free Mozzarella
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Arrange in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring once. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc.
© 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.