Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs are the perfect way to make your hard boiled eggs. It is fast and easy and they come out perfect every time. We decided to test out coloring our hard boiled eggs in the Instant Pot and were thrilled with the results – and hope you will be too! While we of course let the grandkids color some eggs manually, we usually make so many that it can take hours. So now I can let them each do a few and finish up the rest in my Instant Pot!
Not only are they hard boiled – but colored as well!
The Instant Pot is all the rage these days, so why not dye your eggs and hard boil them at the same time. I have to admit that I am a procrastinator and wait until the last minute to do everything. (Including making and dying my Easter Eggs.)
We have come up with a simple Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs and Dyed All In One. Easy peasy! Because who doesn’t want to save time doing the things we need to be doing. Unless of course your kids like dying the eggs because they are teenagers and want to do their own thing.ing!
- 6 large eggs
- For each egg – 2 to 3 tbs vinegar
- 10 to 12 drops of food coloring
- Place trivet at the bottom of your instant pot.
- In each ramekin put 2 to 3 tbs vinegar and 10 to 12 drops of food coloring.
- Place each egg its own ramekin and fill with water making sure the egg is covered.
- I can fit 6 small ramekins into my Instant Pot at one time.
- Place ramekins into the Instant Pot.
Place on and lock lid.
Use Manual high pressure for 5 minutes.
When you hear the beep, let your pot natural release for 5 minutes.
Once all pressure has released, QR the remaining pressure.
While waiting on remaining pressure make an ice bath.