Growth hormone deficiency in adults does not happen overnight. It could take years or even decades of the slow decline to get to a point where you notice symptoms.
Knowing that, it would be foolish to expect Human Grown Hormone (HGH) injection results to be seen after only one or two shots.
Below we are going to talk about some of the basics of what you can expect if you decide to get HGH injections.
What is HGH?
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is produced by the pituitary gland and is a hormone that helps with cell reproduction and regeneration as well as growth. The gland releases HGH into your bloodstream in small spurts all day and adjusts as needed to your sleep-wake cycle, diet and exercise regime.
We know that you are eager to see the results of HGH injection therapy. After all, you are probably tired of feeling tired all the time.
You may be dissatisfied with your appearance, weight, or productivity. Perhaps you have lost interest (or ability) for enjoyable sex. There is even a possibility you have concerns about diabetes, osteoporosis, dementia, or cardiovascular disease.
These are all valid reasons to want change to come as soon as possible.
What To Expect From HGH Injections
If you cannot expect rapid changes to be seen – what can you actually expect from your HGH injection results?
Before and after transformations can be astonishing. While some of the most desired results take a few months to become noticeable, you will likely start sleeping better and feeling more energized during the first week or two of treatment.
One thing you should understand is that every person reacts differently to these treatments, so your reactions and successes may not be the same as a friend for example. So please do not compare your results with other.
Growth hormone deficiency impacts so many areas of the body that it can look different for each person.
Subsequently, the benefits achieved from HGH therapy can also vary.
If your decline in HGH has impacted appearance the most then that may be where you see the most improvement after your shots.
The same goes for someone concerned about any reduction in mental capacity and processing. They will be looking for improvements in memory, learning, focus, and drive.
Timeline of HGH Injection Results
Although each person will follow a unique timeframe based on his or her metabolizing of HGH, the overall growth hormone injections results should follow a similar track to the timeline provided here.
You may notice fluctuations of a few weeks regarding when the benefits of HGH appear. If you do not see a particular change within a month after you expect it based on the track below, you should contact your medical advisor to discuss the situation.
Here is the estimated timeline of HGH injection results:
- After one month of HGH injections, you should sleep deeper, longer, and more soundly at night. You will wake up feeling more refreshed and rested in the morning. Increased energy, a better sense of humor, less anxiety, and improved emotional state and outlook are noticeable.
- By the end of two months of HGH injection therapy, you will experience improved feelings of sexual desire. Men may notice stronger erections and women may start to see an increase in vaginal lubrication. Since cellular reproduction is improving inside the body, you might notice changes in collagen levels, hair, and nail growth. Some people experience reduced blur in their night vision. Metabolism and muscle tone start to improve by this time.
- Your HGH shots results after three months are astounding. Better focus, clear thinking, enhanced memory, and sharper cognitive skills increase productivity. Some individuals notice hair regrowth in places of previous loss. Improved physical flexibility, muscle size and tone, and immune functions are apparent. Even wounds begin to heal faster thanks to increased HGH levels. Menopausal and PMS symptoms also start to subside.
- Following four months of HGH injections, you should notice less joint pains and body aches. Exercise becomes easier as cardiac functions bring greater endurance. All previous benefits continue to improve with each passing month.
- After five months of HGH therapy, you will see a noticeable reduction in pounds and inches from your abdomen and body. Loss of belly fat is typically equivalent to an increase in lean muscle mass. Thanks to better collagen production, your skin now appears firmer and tighter. You have fewer lines and wrinkles, and even age spots begin to fade.
- The end of the sixth month of HGH brings lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Blood pressure declines and high-intensity exercise tolerance rises. Improved eyesight, motivation, and overall mood help enhance the quality of life. Some people also notice fewer grey hairs and the return of their natural color.
Difference between HGH Injection Before and After Results
Those individuals who compare their before and after HGH injection results often use words like “transformational,” “life-changing,” and “unbelievable” to describe what they experience.
Before HGH, most people feel tired, depressed, unmotivated, and disappointed with the course their lives are taking.
After HGH injections, they are excited about what each new day will bring. Their relationships, careers, and outlook reach new levels of satisfaction.
Even more important than what you see and feel is what HGH is doing inside your body. Human growth hormone helps to reduce the risks of developing the following conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- High cholesterol
- Cardiovascular disease
Where can I get HGH Injections?
Kinsberg Medical is a website that will help you source doctor that specializes in HGH injections and offers some additional information about the injections to help you decide if they are right for you.