**Disclosure: I received free product coupons in order to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed are my own and may differ from yours.
Gorton’s Grilled Fillets
I have previously done a review of the Gorton’s Seafood Products and loved them. And since I started my weight loss plan on the first of the year, I knew that the Gorton’s Grilled Fillets would fit right in. As I was browsing through the Gorton’s recipes on their website, to my surprise, I came across the Cheesy Potato Grilled Fillets that fit right in with my Simple Start plan. Plus, I knew it was something that my husband would eat too. The only difference was, I used a baked potato instead of the can of small potatoes that the recipe called for.
As easy as 1,2,3! Top cooked fillets with broccoli, cheese and potatoes for an easy, well-rounded meal with servings of protein, vegetables and carbs all in one bite.
My Cheesy Potato Grilled Fillets Recipe
- 2 Gorton’s All Natural Garlic Butter Grilled Fillets (I used the Grilled Tilapia)
- 1 small can whole potatoes (I used a baked potato)
- 10 oz broccoli with cheese sauce, frozen
1. Prepare Gorton’s All Natural Garlic Butter Grilled Fillets and broccoli with cheese according to package instructions.
2. Cut potatoes into chunks, combine with broccoli and cheese, top cooked fillets and serve immediately.
I am anxious to try all the other Gorton’s Grilled Fillets, however, my regular store only carried 2 of them, so I have to check another store.
The Gorton’s Grilled Tilapia has a nice flavor to it. The spices blended together just right and it almost melted in your mouth. You can make them either in the oven or the microwave, and I opted to make them in the oven. I think that making them in the oven gives them a better flavor and texture.
The best part is that each piece is only 2 Weight Watchers Points Plus.
So, if I wanted to eat them both, it would be only 4 PP and I could do that.