The Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats!
Who doesn’t love a good scary treat! The Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats is perfect for any party whether it’s at home, at school, or at the office. The kids will flip for these Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats.
- 1 pkg. Rice Krispies Treats
- 1 pkg. Black Licorice Pieces
- 1 Can White Frosting
- Green Food Coloring
- Decorating Gel—Black and Red
- Round Google Eyeballs
1. Mix a few drops of green coloring into the frosting and frost the top of each rice krispie treat.
2. Cut licorice pieces into about ¼ inch rounds so you have two for each head. Cut 12 licorice pieces in half lengthwise so you have 24 pieces of hair.
3. Lay 3 pieces of licorice hair at the top of each treat, and press 2 eyeballs on each one.
4. Draw a little red scar above one eyeball with the red gel, and draw a mouth on each with the black gel.
5. Put a dab of frosting on each bolt and press one on each side of the treats so that they line up about where the eyeballs are.
6. Great little spooky Frankenstein treats for your Halloween party!
Frankenstein Rice Krispies Treats