The Easy Shrimp Shooters Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Easy Shrimp Shooters Recipe!
We just got through sharing some fun New Year’s Eve crafts for you and the kids so now we have an easy Shrimp Shooters recipe. Because after all, you have eat so you can stay awake and party. Of course, it’s not only for New Year’s Eve, you can have this wonderful appetizer anytime and is perfect for other holidays like Easter and Mother’s Day.
- 6 dessert shooter glasses
- 6 jumbo shrimp -cooked, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup cocktail sauce (I used McCormick brand)
- 1 lemon
- Alfalfa sprouts, to garnish
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
1. Fill each glass halfway with cocktail sauce.
2. Place one shrimp in each glass with the tail shooting out.
3. Squeeze fresh lemon juice on each shrimp.
4. Garnish with alfalfa sprouts around each shrimp.
5. Serve immediately. ENJOY!!
Easy Shrimp Shooters Recipe
- 6 dessert shooter glasses AMAZON link below
- 6 jumbo shrimp -cooked peeled and deveined
- 3/4 cup cocktail sauce I used McCormick brand
- 1 lemon
- Alfalfa sprouts to garnish
Fill each glass halfway with cocktail sauce.
Place one shrimp in each glass with the tail shooting out.
Squeeze fresh lemon juice on each shrimp.
Garnish with alfalfa sprouts around each shrimp.
Serve immediately. ENJOY!!
Many hosts spend a great amount of time planning the food and cocktails for their New Years Eve party and do not give as much consideration to the type of entertainment they plan to have at their New Years Eve party. This is unfortunately because New Years Eve parties offer a great opportunity to participate in some really fun games. New Years Eve parties tend to last longer than many other parties so traditional entertainment options such as dancing may not be enough to keep the guests entertained. One fun way to spice a New Years Eve party is by playing different games.
One game which is a lot of fun is similar to a game played by children. It involves periodically stopping the music while guests are dancing. Each time the music stops, the guests are supposed to freeze in one position. One person is designated as the judge and each time the music stops, the judge eliminates the last guest to freeze his position. The last guest remaining is declared the winner of the game.
Games such as scrabble can even played with a holiday theme where guests are encouraged to use words which relate to New Years Eve.