The DIY Ribbon Flip Flops Craft is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
DIY Ribbon Flip Flops Craft!
With today being National Flip Flops Day, nothing is more fitting than a DIY Ribbon Flip Flops Craft. We just got done sharing our Patriotic Flip Flop Cookie recipe and now we are working on this easy DIY Ribbon Craft.
This also makes a cute DIY craft for the kids birthday party or any party for that matter. It will keep the kids busy and they have something to take home with them to remember the party. And it will keep the kids busy if they are stuck inside due to rain or nasty weather. It’s summer and the kids are out of school so give them something fun to make.
You can pick up flip flops at the Dollar Store for cheap as well as ribbon in their craft aisle.
- Flip Flops
- Ribbon, multi-color/design
1. Cut pieces of ribbon about 6 inches long. You will need between 14-20 pieces depending on the size of flip flops.
2. Take a piece of ribbon and tie it around the band of the flip flop and make sure to knot it twice so it is secure.
3. Repeat step 2 until you have filled the flip flop bands as much as you like.
4. Great for parties or just a summertime craft!
Be sure to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.
What are some of your cheap and fun ideas for summer? After all, you need to keep them busy and occupied all the time!