The Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy and we hope you love it as much as we do! We happened upon this at a time when the Oreo brand had released their Strawberry creme Oreo cookie which was a perfect way to create these cookies. But we provided an option below if this flavor is not available when you want to make these cookies.
Although we created them for Valentine’s Day because strawberry and pink and white just scream love – you can make these all year round! Even at Christmas they will make a great dessert.
Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos Recipe!
Let’s switch it up a bit with some Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Oreos Recipe that is not only perfect for , but really any day. Welcome to day 2 of our 14 Days of Valentine’s Desserts.
Yields: 1 dozen
- Cookie mold
- 12 chocolate Oreo cookies
- 12 oz bag Wilton cheesecake candy melts (can be found at Michaels Crafts)
- 1 Wilton bright pink candy melts drizzle pouch
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
On occasion Oreo releases a Chocolate Strawberry version of their cookie which is what we used for the recipe. If they are not available you can use traditional Oreos and then instead of the Bright Pink candy melts use the Wilton Strawberry Candy Melts for the drizzle on the cookie!
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the cheesecake candy melts to a double boiler pan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth (about 3-4 minutes). Transfer to a small bowl for easier handling.
3. Fill each cookie mold 1/3 of the way with the melted cheesecake candy melts.
4. Place a chocolate strawberry Oreo cookie on top and then spoon additional melted cheesecake candy over the Oreos, up to the top of each mold.
5. Chill for 30 minutes to allow the coating to harden.
6. Gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on the lined baking sheet.
7. Follow the directions on the back of the bright pink drizzle pouch. Once melted, drizzle the melted pink candy on top of each Oreo cookie.
8. Add the sugar to the graham cracker crumbs and stir to mix. Before the pink chocolate completely hardens, sprinkle the graham cracker crumb mixture on top of each cookie.
9. Chill for 15 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
*Store in a single layer, in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.