Brownie Mocha Latte Recipe!
The Brownie Mocha Latte Recipe is perfect for any day but special because today is National Coffee Day! I’ll let you in on a little secret…it’s coffee day everyday for me. lol. I like to make the Brownie Mocha Latte Recipe especially when company comes over. They are wowed by how good it tastes and how easy it is to make.
In case you don’t like brownies, be sure to check out our Pumpkin Spice Mocha Latte Cookie recipe, Sweet Sofiaccino, and Frozen Mudslide. Head down to the recipe card and print the Brownie Mocha Latte Recipe out for yourself.
Brownie Mocha Latte Recipe #NationalCoffeeDay
- 1 cup strong coffee I used 2 tsp. of NESCAFÉ® Taster’s Choice®
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp of Fudge
- 1 tea vanilla extract
- 1 tea of Hazelnut syrup
- Caramel topping to garnish
- Crumbled brownie crumbs
- Whipped cream
- Cherry for garnish
- Make your favorite NESCAFÉ® Taster’s Choice® coffee.
- In a large glass add your coffee, fudge, syrups, milk and sugar and stir to combine.
- Top off with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, brownie crumbles and a cherry.