The Blueberry Cantaloupe Margarita Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Blueberry Cantaloupe Margarita Recipe!
Want a perfect rim on your margarita glasses? Try this: Instead of dipping your dampened glasses straight down into a plate of coarse salt, sugar, or other mixture, moisten only the outside of the glass. Then, roll the dampened outer edge of each glass at a 45-degree angle around the plate. This will create a nice looking rim, but will keep the salt or sugar from getting into the drink and affecting its taste.
Blueberry Cantaloupe Margarita Recipe
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup of cantaloupe chunks
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz triple sec
- 1/4 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 tbsp simple syrup
- 1 cup ice
- lime wheels to garnish
- Add all of the ingredients to you blender, and blend until the ice is slushy
- Pour the margarita into the glass and garnish with a lime wheel.
Don’t forget to pin it for later and follow us on Pinterest.