If you are looking for something that brings back those wonderful memories of childhood fun at Christmas – but add a splash of adult fun, this is the drink for you! This alcoholic host chocolate features white chocolate, vodka and peppermint to get a taste that will make your mouth happy.
Alcoholic Peppermint White Hot Chocolate Recipe!
This hot chocolate made with vodka is super easy to make and it will make you and your guests feel warm and fuzzy inside. The flavors of peppermint and chocolate make this a perfect Christmas party treat that your guests will love! If you are hosting a big event – increase the recipe and make in a crock pot!
Yields: 2 (8 oz) servings
- 2 cups milk.
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- 1 oz (2 Tablespoons) peppermint vodka.
- 1/2 oz (1 Tablespoon) whipped cream vodka.
- Green food gel.
- Whipped cream
- Green & red sprinkles
- Candy can sticks
1. Add the milk and white chocolate to a medium saucepan.
2. Stir occasionally and heat until piping hot (but not boiling) while making sure all the chocolate is melted.
3. Remove from heat and add the food coloring. Stir well to distribute the color.
3. Add vanilla extract and both vodkas and stir well to incorporate.
4. Pour into serving glasses.
5. Garnish with whipped cream, sprinkles and a candy cane stick.
- 2 cups milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chip
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce peppermint vodka
- 1/2 ounce whipped cream vodka
- Green food gel
- Whipped cream
- Red & green sprinkles for garnish
- Candy cane sticks
- Add milk and white chocolate to saucepan on medium-low heat
- Stir occasionally until mixture is piping hot - but not boiling making sure the chocolate is melted
- Remove from heat and add green food coloring and stir until well blended
- Add both vodkas and stir well
- Add whipped cream and garnish
- Add candy cane stick for stirring
This is a perfect item to bring to a party. Just adjust the recipe for the amount of expected people and make in a crock pot. When you arrive at the party you can prepare the drinks and add the garnish!