Disclosure: I received no compensation for this post. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.
Weight Watchers Crepes ~ 2 PP
I am always on the lookout for new things to make on my Weight Watchers plan. I must admit that I am a sweet addict. I have to have my sweets added in to my points plus or else I will end up pigging out. I have always loved crepes but have never made them. I always thought they were fattening. But, not so if you make them the Weight Watchers way.
Crepes are nothing but a thin pancake in my eyes, filled with just about anything you want to put in them. I like to add fresh fruit to them because it’s free, no points plus in fresh fruit. I also added some Grandma Hoerner’s Big Slice Kettle Cooked Apples to them for additional 2 points plus.
Each crepe is 2 Weight Watchers Points Plus and I usually will have 2. They are fairly sweet so you don’t need to add any syrup. As pictured, they are 5 Points Plus.
Assemble all your ingredients.
Whisk together dry ingredients.
Beat eggs and add to dry mixture along with milk.
Let sit for 15 minutes.
Heat pan until a drop of water sizzles.
Take 1/4 cup and pour into pan.
Swirl around pan to cover bottom. I used my Ozeri Stainless Steel Earth Pan.
Once the first side is lightly browned, flip and brown the other side.
Add you filling.
Garnish and serve.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- filling of your choice
- fat free whipped topping
- Whisk together flour, salt and nutmeg.
- Add lightly beaten eggs and skim milk.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Spray pan lightly with non stick spray.
- Wait until a drop of water sizzles in pan.
- Mix batter and scoop 1/4 cup into hot pan.
- Swirl around pan to coat.
- Wait a couple minutes and lift edges with spatula.
- Flip and brown other side.
- Add ingredients (fresh fruit or whatever you would like).
- Fold over, remove from heat, garnish and serve.
They are simple to make and delicious to eat. Enjoy!
What would you add to the crepes?
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Topic: Weight Watchers Crepes