**Disclosure: I received the Libre Tea Travel Infuser in order to facilitate my review. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.
Libre Tea Glass Travel Infuser
There are times when I would rather have tea than coffee. In the mornings, I drink coffee. In the evenings, I like to drink tea. And there is nothing better than a fresh cup of tea. When I say fresh, I mean with real tea leaves.
With the Libre tea Glass Travel Infuser, you put tea leaves of your choice in the strainer or directly inside. The tea leaves get strained as you drink it, giving you that fresh tea flavor without the mess.
It has a health-conscious glass interior for fresh taste and a durable polycarbonate exterior for ‘on the go’ practicality. The fine stainless steel tea filter is surrounded by BPA-free polypropylene as is the lid interior. It holds 9 oz. and stands 7.5 inches high and 2.5 in. diameter.
About Libre Tea
Our company started in 1999 and began enjoying tea moments with Libre in 2008. We are proud to be a 100% wholly owned Canadian company and so appreciate this opportunity to share the convenient and beautiful Libre tea glasses with you and your customers.
Libre Tea Faqs:
- You can also use the Libre Tea Travel Infuser with a tea bag.
- It will keep your tea hot for approximately one hour.
- You can use it for hot tea or cold tea.
- They are not dishwasher safe.
- It is made with Borosilicate glass – glass that is used for scientific equipment – similar to ‘Pyrex’.
- The lid will fit directly into the tea glass if you choose to omit the filter connector after steeping.
- The inner glass is a glass designed to withstand high temperatures of boiling water and will not break.
You can purchase the Libre Tea Glass Travel Infuser for $24.00. Connect with Libre on Facebook and Twitter. And it fits in the Keurig!
The best part is when you get to drink it.