Tuna noodle casserole is a perfect lunch or dinner meal and this version was created just for the Weight Watchers participants who are keeping an eye on their points! This classic dish is a great option for lunch or dinner and reheats beautifully if you want to make some to freeze.
- Prep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 TBS. Butter
- 1TBS, Flour
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 cups cooked egg wide noodles
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed or canned
- 1 can (6 ounces) light water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Melt butter in pot, put in flour and make a rue. When combined pour in milk and keep stirring until thickened.
- Add the noodles, peas, and tuna; mix well.
- Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25 minutes. Toss bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake 5 minutes longer or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Weight Watchers Online – Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.