Peeps has been my absolutely favorite Easter candy for as long as I can remember! Not only do they make you smile just by looking at them with their bright colors and cute faces, but the sugary goodness is like nothing else you can ever eat.
The peeps at Peeps have decided to run a sweepstakes in conjunction with a donation campaign to allow Peeps fans a chance to see what goes on in their factory which is located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania!
The Peeps Helping Peeps sweepstakes was created to help the United Way of Greater Lehigh Valley – which actually makes us like Peeps just a bit more.
To enter you must make a $5 donation or more to the UWGLV.
- Make a $5 or more donation to United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- Every $5 donated is a chance to win, the more you donate the more chances you receive
- Donation must be made between January 30 – April 8, 2019
- Winner will be notified on or about April 12, 2019
- Once in a lifetime exclusive tour of the Peeps factory
- $250 shopping spree at the Peeps factory store
- Hotel and airfare for 4
Peeps is part of the Just Born brand which was started by Sam Born in 1923. They do not offer tours to the public because of their strict adherence to FDA guidelines for safety and sanitation rules so this is an incredible opportunity to do something not many get to do – all while helping a great organization.
The United Way of of the Greater Lehigh Valley is a wonderful organization and your donation will assist in helping the organization with the following programs:
- Summer learning
- Mental health services
- After-school programs
- …and more
So head on over to get your chance to be a part of something awesome!