I received complimentary passes to attend the LEGOLAND Florida Christmas Bricktacular Event. All opinions are my own and may differ from yours.
LEGOLAND Florida Christmas Bricktacular
What kid doesn’t love LEGOS? I know when my kids were little, they had two (2) trunkfuls of them. You know, the trunks that college students take to school with them. That’s a lot of LEGOS! You name it, they had it. Disney monorails, pirate ships, and so many more. But now that they are grown, it doesn’t mean the grandkids aren’t following in their footsteps.
One of things we like to do is visit LEGOLAND Florida. And now that it’s the holiday season, we love it even more. With their Christmas Bricktacular Event going on, presented by The Hallmark Channel’s Countdown to Christmas! It started this past weekend and I was fortunate enough to be invited to it.
Also this past weekend I was able to have my picture taken with Santa as part of the Coke Holiday Caravan Tour.
Every weekend in December and the last Saturday until Christmas there are a ton of activities at LEGOLAND Florida.
- December 8-9 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 15-16 (Saturday & Sunday)
- December 22-25 (Saturday-Tuesday)
- Synchronized light shows on a 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree put on a dazzling display as “snow” flurries fall
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Santa and LEGO Toy Soldier
- Exclusive LEGO photo spots including: a life-sized model of Santa, Santa’s reindeer and sleigh, a giant holiday wreath and a friendly snowman
- “Holidays Around the World” LEGO Mosaic Build with a Master Model Builder, a LEGO Christmas tree build and a holiday-themed competition build when kids can use their imagination to create something spectacular for a chance to win a LEGO prize.
- “Santa’s Helper Scavenger Hunt” in MINILAND USA
- A “Letters to Santa” station with postage paid to the North Pole
We had our picture taken with the LEGO Santa, saw the LEGO Toy Soldier, the 30 foot LEGO Christmas Tree and so much more. We even had some seasonal treats including the Pumpkin Spice Apple Fries. ?
Be sure to take a trip to LEGOLAND Florida this season and check out the holiday displays for yourself.