A healthy dish that is perfect with some grilled chicken for a light lunch or make a perfect side dish for any dinner. The flavors that come from grilling broccoli and cauliflower are so good you will definitely want a second helping. On Weight Watchers? Then you will love this dish even more because at just 1 Point Plus per serving you will have room to spare in your points plan to enjoy as much as you would like.
- Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 small onion, cut into wedges
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower and onion; spritz with butter-flavored spray. Sprinkle with the garlic salt, paprika and pepper; toss to coat. Place vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18-in. x 12-in.); fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc.
© 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.