The Father’s Day OWL Card Craft DIY is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy.
Father’s Day OWL Card Craft DIY!
Father’s Day is just a couple of days away but it’s not too late to still make dad a cute Father’s Day OWL Card Craft DIY.
If you are looking for some awesome Father’s Day gift ideas…we have some of those for you too.
Looking for grilling recipes for Father’s Day?
We have you covered on that also. Whatever you might be looking for, you will most likely find it on Just Plum Crazy. And if by chance you don’t…drop us a line and include what you are looking for and we will for sure git-r-done!
- Dark Brown, Light Brown, Yellow, Red, White & Black Craft Foam Sheets
- School Glue
- White Poster Board or Cardstock
- Pencil or Marker
- Begin by downloading and printing the OWL template.
- Cut your template out.
- Trace the body of your owl onto dark brown craft foam and cut out.
- Trace the owl’s eyes onto white and black craft foam and cut out. Glue the white portion of the eyes onto the owl’s face, follow with the black.
- Trace and cut out a beak and feet from yellow foam. Glue the beak just under the eyes and glue the feet on the bottom of the owl. Glue the feet behind your owl, not on top.
- Trace and cut out a heart from the red foam and then trace and cut out two wings from the light brown foam.
- Glue the heart into the middle of the owl’s body.
- Glue the wings onto your owl. You can have the wings appear open or overlap them onto the heart as if the owl were holding it.
- Glue your owl onto white poster board or cardstock.
- Add your message with a marker or print your words and glue onto your card.