Fall Fireplace Mantel Decor
Fall is here and it’s time to start thinking about your fall fireplace mantel decor. I love decorating my fireplace mantel and that is one of the reasons that I didn’t want my TV hanging above it. There are many ways to decorate it, whether you just want to decorate it for Halloween, for just Thanksgiving or fall in general. I chose to decorate for fall in general.
Of course, I can add a Halloween decoration or 2 and then take them down easily and put them away until next year.
Here are a few ideas leaving you room to add some of your own. For those that don’t have a fireplace mantel to decorate, you can always pick one up and place it in your home where you have an empty wall. Be warned though that are a lot to choose from depending on your style.
Most of the items are available on Amazon.com with a few being available at Target.
- Harvest Garden Twig Wreath (Amazon) — $25.97
- Natural Cattail Planter (Amazon) — $30.79
- Salvaged Wood Window (Amazon) — $39.99
- Boston International Tall Ivory Faux Pumpkin (Amazon) — $20.22
- Faux Autumn Gourds — (Amazon) $13.99
- Zest Candle, Orange (Amazon) — $12.48
- Metal Arrow Candle Holder (Target) — $12.74
- Brown Burlap Orange Chevron Bow (Amazon) — $9.99