This post and giveaway were made possible by iConnect and Dreft. I was compensated for my participation in this campaign, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Dreft Messiest Baby Contest and Giveaway!
I’m sure that we can all agree that babies are messy. But let’s not just say it’s babies, kids and sometimes even adults are too. Today we are sharing with you Dreft Messiest Baby Contest and also a giveaway further down for a $50 AMEX Gift Card and Dreft Prize Pack.
Throwing, smashing and playing with their food can be good for babies and actually helps them learn. Do you want calm and relaxed children? Studies show that playing in the mud does just that. It makes happy kids!
87% of mom’s encourage their children to get messy and 89% agree that messy children are happier. But, they would also rather their children just play while in their diaper so they don’t have to throw their messy clothes out.
No need to throw them out because Dreft makes those spaghetti stains and grass stains come right out of their party clothes.
We are excited to tell you about Dreft America’s Messiest Baby Contest. Submit your favorite messy baby photos to win prizes and be on the cover of Parent’s Magazine May issue. Post your photo on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #MessiestBabyContest or submit online. Winners will also received a supply of Dreft Laundry Detergent.
Dreft is the #1 baby detergent and has been around for 80 years. I have been using it since my kids were born and now use it for my grandkids. It removes 99% of baby food stains as well as outside stains. The Newborn Stage One and Active Stage Two line are still formulated to be gentle and hypoallergenic for baby’s sensitive skin.
The new Dreft Blissfuls Scent-Beads are safe for all fabrics, smell so good, and can release freshness for up to two weeks.
Dr. Dyan Hes, Medical Director of Gramercy Pediatrics, was recently named a 2013 top doctor by NEW YORK magazine, is the Medical Director of Gramercy Pediatrics in New York City, and sits on the board of the American Board of Obesity Medicine. Dr. Hes is double boarded in both pediatrics and obesity medicine.
- With all this in mind, it’s important that parents seek out products that are gentle on baby’s sensitive skin but tough on stains. Dreft is a great solution for gentle, worry-free clean-up so families can embrace the mess and enjoy making memories with their little ones.
- As a pediatrician AND as a mother, Dr. Dyan Hes knows that cleaning your little one’s clothes with a gentle, hypoallergenic detergent, like Dreft, is a great way to help keep baby comfortable and tackle the everyday messes.
- Parents should create memories with their families, not stress about the mess, so it’s important they seek out products that are gentle on baby’s sensitive skin but tough on stains. Since clothes are in direct contact with baby, Dr. Hes suggests washing clothes with a specially-formulated product such as Dreft, the No. 1 baby laundry detergent choice of pediatricians and has been trusted for over 80 years to be gentle and hypoallergenic on baby’s skin.
Join Just Plum Crazy and Dreft for a Twitter party on Monday, November 14th, 2016 from 9PM – 10PM EST. RSVP at http://bit.ly/2f1Djbj. There are some really great prizes including an iRobot Roomba!
Enter on the Rafflecopter below to win a $50 AMEX Gift Card and Dreft Prize Pack! Good luck!
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- Giveaway ends Nov. 19, 2016 at 11:59PM.
- Winner must respond to email within 24 hours.
- Participating blogs not responsible for prize shipment.