- Prep: 15 min. Bake: 35 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups cubed day-old bread
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled apple
- 1/2 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 cup fat-free caramel ice cream topping
- In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, milk, brown sugar, egg substitute, vanilla and cinnamon. Fold in bread cubes and apple; let stand for 15 minutes or until bread is softened.
- Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve warm with whipped topping and caramel topping. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Each Serving = 5 Points Plus
Weight Watchers Online – Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links