- Prep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 large sweet onions
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cornflakes
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Cut onions into 1/2-in. slices; separate into rings. In a shallow dish, whisk eggs. In another shallow dish, combine the cornflake crumbs, sugar, paprika, garlic salt and seasoned salt. Dip onion rings into eggs, then coat with cornflake mixture.
- Arrange rings in a single layer on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Each Serving = 5 Onion Rings = 2 Points Plus
Weight Watchers Online – Follow the Plan Entirely Online. Start Today!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
People following the Weight Watchers plan can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week. Advertising Partner of Weight Watchers
Recipe & Photo Credit Taste of Home
This post may contain Affiliate Links