With Super Bowl Sunday coming up this week, the only way for me to stay on program is to find healthy alternatives to all the unhealthy snacks, while still trying to please the people we are celebrating with. They don’t need to know that the snacks are healthy, only I do! I know that’s sneaky but most people can use to lose a pound or two (hehe).
Here is a list of Weight Watchers Super Bowl Snacks that I am a big fan of. Pick and choose which ever one’s tickle your fancy.
1. HG’s Nice ‘n Spicy Artichoke Dip - PointsPlus® value 2
2. Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies - PointsPlus® value 1
3. Baked BBQ Onion Rings - PointsPlus® value 2
4. Low Calorie Cheesecake Brownie - PointsPlus® value 3
5. Tex-Mex Rice & Bean Casserole - PointsPlus® value 5
6. Beef, BC & Spinach Quesadillas - PointsPlus® value 3
7. Turkey Chili Taco Soup - PointsPlus® value 5
8. Buffalo Cauliflower Bites - PointsPlus® value 3
9. Sweet & Spicy Pizza Puffs - PointsPlus® value 2
10. Buffalo Chicken Bites – PointsPlus® value 4
11. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip - PointsPlus® value 1
12. Kim’s Low Fat Jalapeno Poppers - PointsPlus® value 1
13. Beef Nachos - PointsPlus® value 3
Looking for some Skinny Beverages? Check out some of the awesome SkinnyGirl Cocktails like SKINNYGIRL POM-TANGERINE SPRITZER, SKINNYGIRL™ PIÑA COLADA, SKINNYGIRL™ SUNTAN, RED HEADED SKINNYGIRL™ and so many more at SkinnyGirlCocktails.com! Have a fabulous Super Bowl Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
This post may contain Affiliate Links
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus® are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc. © 2012 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2012 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Topic: Super Bowl snacks.
This entry was posted in Points Plus, Weight Watchers by Mary Walker with 9 comments