Miss Menu Planner saves time!
While waiting upon the arrival of my new grandson, baby Miller, it was a great time to start using the Miss Menu Planner that I received. Let’s face it, when you come home from the hospital, you don’t want to have to think about what you are going to make for dinner every day. And if you have no one to do your shopping for you, you are going to want to make sure that you have everything planned ahead of time.
The Miss Menu Planner is the perfect place to do that. It features two layouts for weekly and special occasions, like Thanksgiving, Easter etc., meal planning. It has a spot for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the following page has a place to put the items you need to buy at the store, categorized by departments.
There are cheat sheets with measurements and suggestions in case you are out of certain ingredient. For instance, if you are out of heavy cream, you can substitute 3/4 cup whole milk plus 1/3 cup of melted butter or 1 cup of evaporated milk. Hmm, I never knew that.
I like that it fits in my purse perfectly, so I have it when I go food shopping. It also has a spot for coupons and also included is a bound in plastic pocket to keep up to four store discount cards handy.
The section for special occasions, there is one page for the whole meal enabling you to keep track of who is bringing what dish, Important Tasks that need to be accomplished, as well as a notes section to keep track of those important details that make any holiday or event special. it doesn’t get any easier than this!
Here are all the included features:
- 52 – Weekly meal plan layouts with grocery list that are undated so you can start using it anytime
- 15 – Special Occasion layouts with space for Tasks and their deadline as well as a specialized grocery list
- 2-tabbed dividers separating the weekly and special occasion sections
- Upgraded paper to prevent bleed thru
- Bound-in plastic pocket for up to four store cards
- Bound-in pocket for coupons
- Tips and Tricks to make meal planning easy
- “Cheat Sheets” with measurement equivalents and common ingredient substitutions
- Blank pages for Notes
- Spiral Bound with plastic vinyl cover
Once you are done with this year, you can use the book for the following year.
There is also another reason you could use it for…that would be your weight loss plan! As most of you know, I follow the Weight Watchers plan and even though my points plus change weekly, it still comes in handy, especially when I need to look back and see how many points something was that I ate a couple weeks before. And it keeps me accountable because I can see everything I ate.