Mini Apple Strudels!
Welcome to day 3 of our 12 days of Thanksgiving! Today we are sharing Mini Apple Strudels recipe.
It’s fall and that can only mean one thing…apple season! I love apples and going apple picking. So, rather than have all them apples go bad, start making yummy desserts. The Mini Apple Strudels are only 3 Weight Watchers Points Plus per serving.
But even if you don’t make anything with the apples, just spending family time together on a beautiful, crisp fall day is sometimes all you need!
Of course, apples aren’t just for baking. You can also use them for bobbing or many other things.
What do you use apples for?
- 1-1/2 cups chopped peeled tart apples (I like to use McIntosh)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 sheets phyllo dough (14 inches x 9 inches)
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the apples, sugar, walnuts, flour and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a work surface (keep remaining dough covered with plastic wrap and a damp towel to prevent it from drying out).
- Spray with butter-flavored spray.
- Fold in half widthwise; spray again with butter-flavored spray.
- Spoon a scant 1/3 cup filling onto phyllo about 2 in. from a short side.
- Fold side and edges over filling and roll up. Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat.
- With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slits in tops of strudels.
- Spray strudels with butter-flavored spray.
- Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
- Each Serving = 3 Points Plus
Which one will you try first?
Topic: Mini Apple Strudels Recipe! 3 WW PP!
WEIGHT WATCHERS and PointsPlus are the registered trademarks of Weight Watchers International, Inc. Trademarks used under license by WeightWatchers.com, Inc.
© 2015 Weight Watchers International, Inc. © 2015 WeightWatchers.com, Inc. All rights reserved.