Mason Jar Lid Wreath Tutorial!
I saw a mason jar lid Wreath somewhere on Pinterest a while ago and thought to myself that I would like to make one. However, I had a really hard time trying to find Wasabi tape in holiday colors and the ones that I did find were really expensive, like $3.49 per little roll. To me, that is expensive. So, I thought it about it for a while and decided to try ribbon and glue.
Now, seeing as we were stuck in the house with the 1st snowstorm of the year, I didn’t have the all the proper supplies. I had the mason jar lid, the ribbon, and twine but the only glue I had was rubber cement. Yeah, not exactly the craft tacky glue I needed but I made it work. It’s really much easier than you think. That coming from a not so very crafty person. I have also seen some that have spray painted the mason jar lids too. I did not because it’s been too cold here to spray paint outside. Let’s get started!
Mason Jar Lid Wreath Supplies:
- 36 Mason Jar Lids.
- Ribbon in multiple colors. I used green, red, white, gold and silver. They came in 4 packs at Target.
- Craft tacky glue.
- Twine for hanging.
- Bow or ribbon for a bow.
Mason Jar Lid Wreath Directions:
- Start by cutting your ribbon to the required lengths. Just wrap it around the mason jar lid and cut it. Then I just took the cut one and measured out each color times the amount needed.
- Place glue around lid, attach ribbon and set aside to dry.
- When they are all done, let them dry overnight.
- When dry, take a piece of twine long enough to place all the lids on them. I tied it loosely until I had all the
In order to get it to sit right, you have to place one mason jar lid inside the next at the center where it sits on the twine.
That’s it! You are done! Happy crafting and Happy Holidays.
What are some of your favorite holiday crafts?
Topic: Mason Jar Lid Wreath