Kabooti Seat Cushion
For Comfort where ever you sit!
A Kabooti Seat Cushion??? I was just saying to my husband a couple weeks ago that I have no place comfortable to sit. Let’s face it, I’m a blogger who is on the computer almost all day. That means I do the majority of my work sitting. You can only sit in one spot for so long. I usually go from the desk to the living room chair to the kitchen chair and then to sit on the bed. None of those spots are comfortable.
When I was given the opportunity to review the Kabooti Seat cushion, I said sign me up! Of course I never heard of it, but I was eager to give it a shot. It’s not only a cushion for sitting on, it has many other positive aspects about it.
The Kabooti Seat Cushion is actually 3 Cushions in One: Donut Ring, Coccyx Cushion and a Seating Wedge.
It is a ring shaped donut cushion, coccyx cushion and a traditional seating wedge. I have back problems and it really helps to support my back. It also provides the comfort that my hard chairs cannot. Here is some more reasons you might need a Kabooti Seat Cushion for:
- Innovative lobes improve seating balance over regular donut cushion design
- Center oval cut-out provides relief for medical conditions and comfort for hemorrhoids and recent surgery
- Large Coccyx cutout reduces tail bone pressure and provides comfort during prolonged sitting
- Constructed of one-piece molded support foam – designed to provide optimum support while remaining comfortable
- Tapered front edge reduces pressure points underneath thighs and easily accommodates table, desk and driving positions
- Includes a stretch fabric cover which removes and is machine washable
- Dimensions: 17.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep; 3.25″ high tapering to 1.5″; Coccyx Cutout: 3″ wide; Donut Ring Cutout: 7.5″ wide x 3″ deep
It has a cover than you can put in the washer if you need to and is easily removable. It is available in Navy, Grey or Camo.
Since I received the Kabooti Seat Cushion, I use it all the time. Whenever I move to a different seat, I take it with me. I even take it in the car. If you order 2 or more, you can save $5. I am really thinking of getting at least one more so I would be able to just leave it in the car.
I can honestly say that I really love the Kabooti Seat Cushion. And I also have to say that it really holds up too. I am a very big person, and even after sitting on it constantly for about 3 weeks, it still looks the same as when I received it. It makes sitting a whole lot more comfortable.
You can purchase the Kabooti Seat Cushion for $29.00. The Seat Cushion is made by Contour Products and they have much more than just this cushion. Follow them on Facebook and also the Contour Products blog.
My rating for the Kabooti Seat Cushion is 5/5 Stars.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.