The Fireball Apple Cider Recipe is brought to you by Just plum Crazy!
Fireball Apple Cider Recipe!
Here’s a little something that will surely warm you up on a cold crisp evening. And I don’t mean “warm” in the sense of microwave. (if you know what I mean!) ?
This is a great festive after Thanksgiving dinner drink when you are sitting around too full to move.
- 1 cup apple cider.
- ¼ cup Fireball cinnamon whiskey.
- 1 cinnamon stick.
- Orange sugar.
- 1 cup apple cider
- ¼ cup Fireball cinnamon whiskey
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wet the rim of the glass with water and dip in orange sugar.
- Fill your glass with ice
- Apple cider
- Add Fireball whiskey and stir
- Add 1 cinnamon stick fro garnish
Be sure to check out all our other apple recipes!