Dust N Go
I’m am going to be the first one to admit that I hate dusting. I hate when you spray the dusting spray and it gets on the floor. It is slippery than ice. But thanks to Dust N Go, it has never been easier. It is made by Scott’s Liquid Gold and is a name you can trust and has been around for years. I received a container of Dust N Go in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed are 100% my own and may differ from yours.
I love when things are easy. The best thing about the Dust N Go is that it’s not only for wood. It can be used on finished wood surfaces, vinyl, laminates, leather, which means I can also use it in the car, and many other more! They are the perfect size and gets the job done.
Sometimes when you use those little cloths, they leave lint all over whatever you are using it on. Dust N Go doesn’t do that. There are 20 per container.
Quick, easy, convenient dusting & light polishing for wood & more. Disposable, durable, lint-free, wax-free. Perfect for dusting touch-ups on most surfaces, including plastic, leather and vinyl. Removes dust, dirt, fingerprints and smudges. Leaves no oily or dulling residue. Almond scented.
- Perfect for quick dusting and light polishing of wood & more
- Disposable, durable, lint-free, wax-free
- Makes dusting and polishing touch-ups almost effortless
- Great for use on all types of finished wood surfaces as well as on plastic, vinyl, leather & more
- Quick, easy & convenient
- Contains no wax
- Leaves no oily or dulling residue
- 20 pre-moistened, lightly fragranced, wipes per canister
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner