Disney’s Moana HeiHei Snack Plate Recipe!
Welcome to day 3 of our 12 Days of School Lunches. Today we are sharing Disney’s Moana HeiHei Snack Plate recipe. It’s easy to make and the kids will love it. You can put it one of those sandwich containers so it stays together.
Disney’s Moana HeiHei Snack Plate Recipe will delight even the older kids. With the kids going back to school and some are in school already, sometimes coming up with fun stuff to put in their lunch boxes can be a daunting task. We are sharing with you today Disney’s Moana HeiHei Snack Plate recipe. It’s simple to put together and your kids will get a kick out of it.
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 blueberry
- 1 slice American or cheddar cheese
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Fresh Dill
- - Start by placing your cheese slice on a plate.
- - Cut off each rounded end of your hard boiled egg.
- - Place each rounded egg slice on the top of your cheese slice.
- - Cut your blueberry in half.
- - Place each blueberry slice on your hard boiled egg slice to form HeiHei’s pupils.
- - Cut your roma tomato in half lengthwise and then cut one half straight across into 4th’s.
- - Use a sharp knife to cut the tomato forming the rooster’s red comb and wattles.
- - Cut a portion of the boiled egg yolk to form the beak.
- - Place the comb on top of HeiHei’s head and the beak in between and just below his eyes.
- - Place each waddle on either side of his beak hanging down.
- - After all of the facial features are assembled and placed, use the same sharp knife to cut the cheese slice forming the rooster’s golden feathers.
- - Tuck the fresh dill at the bottom of the cheese slice and serve.
Be sure to come back daily and visit the other bloggers sharing their ideas for school lunches too.