Want your dishes
you need Cascade!
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Cascade. I received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
When we bought our dishwasher a few years ago, I specified to the guy that I wanted a dishwasher that I didn’t have to pre wash my dishes. Unfortunately, that didn’t work. We always have to pre wash and sometimes even post wash and re wash. I never in a million years thought it had to do with the dishwasher soap I was using.
My girlfriend told me that it’s probably the soap I was using and suggested Cascade Platinum. I said yeah right! I have to see things to believe them, so I did my own little experiment. Some of our toughest food stains are mashed potatoes and rice. When that stuff dries on, it’s not coming off without a little elbow grease!
The new Cascade Platinum delivers the most powerful clean. Not only does it get your dishes clean, it also keeps your dishwasher sparkling. Some of it’s features are:
- Delivers Cascade’s ultimate clean for dishes
- Scrubs away tough 24 hour stuck-on food
- Eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes
- Provides exceptional dishware shine
- Contains the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn
Now, that’s what I call clean! I wish I would have known that Cascade Platinum cleans the inside of the dishwasher too. We have such hard water that the inside of our dishwasher actually turns white. But not anymore. I can already see a difference on the inside. And definitely on my dishes.
Now, more than ever, people eat with their eyes, and the evidence is all over sites like Facebook and Instagram. With that in mind, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss why presentation is just as important as preparation.
- From prep to plating: It’s more than just a great-tasting recipe, but also perfect presentation. Sparkling dishes, shining flat ware and spot-free glasses truly let you put your best food forward with culinary creations that pop!
- Gail recommends impressing with a Platinum Presentation: “The easiest recipes pop with unexpected, gourmet presentations. Drizzle bright sauces on sparkling white plates or layer desserts in crystal-clean glassware. Keep your presentation sparkling with Cascade Platinum, which keeps dishes perfect for anytime entertaining and impromptu guests.”
Cascade Platinum is available at grocery stores and retailers. The price can vary from each retailer but sells for around Cascade© Platinum 14 ct: $4.29, 23 ct: $6.69, and 43 ct: $12.49.
They are having an Instagram contest to win a $10,000 kitchen makeover. Enter today!
Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner