Candy Corn Sugar Scrub Recipe!
Well, it’s that time of year when you start thinking about Halloween and candy corn. We have candy corn desserts, candy corn crafts, and candy corn turkeys. So I thought it fitting to share a Candy Corn Sugar Scrub recipe.
This is an easy sugar scrub recipe and can be handed out at your Halloween party or even for Halloween teacher’s gifts.
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 Tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or flavoring
- 6 drops Vitamin E oil
- 2 drops yellow food gel
- 2 drops orange food gel
1. Pour 1/2 cup sugar into 3 separate bowls.
2. Add 2 T coconut oil to each bowl and mix well to blend.
3. Add 1/3 teaspoon of vanilla extract to each bowl of sugar mixture and stir well to incorporate.
4. Add 2 drops Vitamin E oil to each bowl and stir again to blend well.
5. Add 1-2 drops orange food gel to one bowl of sugar mixture. Mix well and set aside.
6. Add 1-2 drops yellow food gel to one bowl of sugar mixture. Mix well and set aside.
7. Transfer to an airtight container by adding the yellow sugar mixture first. Next, layer the orange sugar on top of the yellow sugar. Finally, add the white sugar mixture on top and seal with lid. Store for up to 3 months.
HOW TO USE:
1. Wet skin in the shower and apply the candy corn sugar scrub generously.
2. Using a circular motion, massage skin and allow the sugar granules to gently exfoliate and the coconut oil to moisturize.
3. Rinse with warm water.
4. Pat dry with towel.
5. Apply your favorite body lotion.
Who would you give the Candy Corn Sugar Scrub to? What other ideas do you have for candy corn?