Broiled Pineapple with Marshmallows!
Ever have a craving for something sweet but didn’t want to blow your weight loss with a candy bar? The Broiled Pineapple with marshmallows will quench that craving and still keep you on track.
Broiled Pineapple Ingredients:
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened sliced pineapple, drained and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan, overlap pineapple in two stacks of two slices each.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until sugar is melted.
- Top with marshmallows; broil 1 to 1-1/2 minutes longer or until marshmallows are golden brown.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Each Serving = 3 P+
Topic: Broiled Pineapple with Marshmallows!