The Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe is brought to you by Just Plum Crazy!
Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe!
Here we have another cocktail to warm you up on these chilly winter nights. I know some of you are getting snow and the Bourbon Apple Cider Cocktail recipe is a nice adult beverage to sit around the fire with. And besides, it was National Apple Cider day yesterday!
- 3 oz apple cider.
- 2 oz Jim Beam Apple Bourbon.
- Splash or Fireball float on top.
- Splash of ginger ale.
- Cinnamon stick for garnish.
- 3 oz apple cider
- 2 oz Jim Beam Apple Bourbon
- Splash or Fireball float on top
- Splash of ginger ale
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Add your apple cider and bourbon in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice until well combined
- Pour of glass with ice.
- Add splash of ginger ale.
- Top with a splash of Fireball
- Garnish with an cinnamon stick.
Be sure to check out all our other apple recipes!